Songs for a post-Mother's Day world…
1) The Beatles – Blackbird
2) Bob Dylan – Seven Curses (from the fantabulous Bootleg Series)
3) Whiskeytown – Rays of Burning Light (Adams doing his best Westerberg)
4) Mark Lanegan – Creeping Coastline of Lights
5) Neil Young – Cinnamon Girl
6) Jose Gonzalez – Broken Arrows
not bad, not bad at all. Pumped up for a solid monday and a basketball game tonite. Currently on the season I think i am averaging like 2 pts and like 12 rebounds a game. I am the midget version of Dennis Rodman, minus the insanity. Got some analytics posts to will be hatched later in the week. stay tuned.